Become an OYO Fitness Affiliate
The OYO Personal Gym and OYO Fitness brand are gaining traction in the fitness equipment market, so becoming an affiliate is a great way for trainers, bloggers, and other influencers to make some extra money. You send us visitors to OYOfitness.com using your unique referral URL, they make a purchase, and you earn a 10% commission.
It’s as simple as that.
How the Program Works
- Register and be approved as an affiliate (see form below)
- Upon notification of approval, log in to your account on OYOfitness.com and you’ll be taken immediately to your Affiliate Dashboard. Above the Referral Generator section you will see your auto-generated affiliate ID and affiliate URL.
- Copy your affiliate URL and paste in your blog posts, social media posts, and website articles.
- If and when sales are generated through your referral link, you will be sent a notification email.
- Commission rates are 10% of sales generated through your affiliate URL.
- Payouts to affiliates are made via PayPal on the last business day of each month. Payouts may take a few business days to process.
Recommendation: As OYOfitness.com only sells to US and Canadian customers, we recommend all affiliates drive US and Canadian-based traffic to our site to maximize your affiliate sales potential.
- We require all Affiliates to agree to the Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must a PayPal account to receive commission payments.
- Must have valid business or personal Tax ID (if US resident or business)
- Must disclose promotional methods.
- Website content wherein referral links are placed must not be engaged in illegal activity or violate our Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
- Must provide a valid phone number and email address.
Register Below to Become an Affiliate
All registrations are reviewed for approval before your affiliate account can become activated. Acceptance to the OYO Fitness Affiliate Program is not guaranteed. While we carefully consider every application, applications are typically rejected for the following reasons: (1) incomplete or false contact information, (2) invalid business or personal Tax ID (US affiliates only), (3) failure to disclose promotional methods (4) unacceptable Web site content, including promotion of activity considered illegal in the United States, (5) an inability to verify Web site(s), phone number(s), and e-mail(s), and (6) any other indicators that lead us to believe an application may be spam or fraudulent. Fraudulent Affiliate activity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate account suspension and reversal of commissions. Registrations may be rejected if we think they are spam. Referral accounts can also be terminated at any time if we determine an affiliate is abusing the program or violating our program terms. By registering for the OYO Fitness Affiliate Program you are agreeing to our Affiliate Terms & Conditions. Questions? Please contact us.